Liking is the most effective way of generating organic traffic back to your Instagram account and also increase your account’s exposure within the audience you are targeting.
By enabling the Like action, your account will identify and like the most relevant posts within the targeting options you set up.
You can use the following settings to filter the posts your account will like:
- Post Likes Range – Your account will only like/comment on posts with a like count within this range.
- Post Comments Range – Your account will only like/comment on posts with a comment count within this range.
- Post Type – You can use this filter to make your account like/comment only on images, videos, albums or any of them.
- Media Age – You can use this filter to make your account like/comment only on posts published more recently.
- Filter Users – You can use this filter to avoid interacting with your existing followers, followings or both.